cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform MS word font issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We just upgraded to EHP5 support pack. In one of the smartforms, we are facing a font issue. In the upgraded client the font appears to have changed. We compared the smartforms in both the upgraded and non-upgraded clients.They are exactly the same.But when we look at the text elements,there is a font mismatch. for instance, the MS word editor in the upgraded client doesn't show the text in bold but the word taskbar shows the bold option selected. Could any one throw some light on this.

Regards,

Puja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That shouldnt change anything on your print out does it?

I personally wouldnt propose to use that ms-word editor anyways, in all my years of form development it has raised a LOT more problems than the good old line editor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Thank you for your reply. In the mean while, I too was researching on this. I found out that Arial Normal and Arial Bold donot appear as true type fonts in SE73 of my upgraded client. So, I think that might be an issue because in my print preview and also the print these two fonts get changed to Helve.

Regards,

Puja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok that again IS an issue

Tho i guess after finding it our yourself you are able to reslolve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aaah well not yet.. Have installed the two fonts but the effect is not yet seen. I think some other things need to be done as well.

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to update that in your style if you uploaded the font with a different or something.