cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export/Import of Localized Resoures and Queries/Reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to Export Localized resources through the Workbook and I found the following field RESOURCE_CATEGORY of Enumeration Type and is a compulsory as required value for it is "TRUE". It has the following options in Notes -XTIT | XBUT | XMEN | XMIT | XGRP | XLST | XTBS | XCKL | XCOL | XTOL | YMSE | YBLI | YDES | YMSW | XFLD | XTXT | XACT | XALT | XBCB | XBLI | XCAP | XCEL | XCRD | XDAT | XFRM | XGLS | XHED | XLGD | XLNK | XLOG | XMSG | XRBL | XRMP | XROW | XSEL | XTND | YACT | YDEF | YEXP | YFAA | YFAQ | YGLS | YINF | YINS | YLOG | YMSG | YMSI | YTEC | YTIC | YTXT | ZFTX | FIMG | FIDP | FMSD | FCUT .

Can anyone tell me which option to select from it . I am working on Sourcing 7.0 and I didn't find that option whenever I am creating any Localized resources or in the existing Localized resources in the system.

One more thing I wish to know , is how to import/export Queries and Reports through Excel sheet .And I know is like we need to define channels and the channel config in the excel sheet to export , but I want to know how to export the report and queries associated with it.

Anyhelp is appreciated!.

Thanks,

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Although RESOURCE_CATEGORY is shown as mandatory in the workbook, I was able to import local_resources without the same. Plz try.

As far as query export is concerned, you can go to Setup and create an export package selecting DataSet as export Type and Queries and Reports as the dataset value. You can also set filter based on your requirements.

Regards

Mudit Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudit,

I tried in your way and it is working. Thanks a lot.

Deepak!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Mudit ,

We were able to export/import as required.

Regards,

Uday

Answers (0)