cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Abstract Interfaces present in the PI system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Its an urgent requirement for me. If any one knows plzz help me reg.

I want to know the List of all interfaces including INBOUND, OUTBOUND AND ABSTRACT.

I got the inbound and outbound interfaces list from table SMPPSPLIT using the field PARAM_TYPE.( char of length 1)

But the Param _type containing values only related to inbound and outbound.

It doesn't have data related to Abstract.

Is there any other table where we can find the Abstract Interface data.

Now please tell me, how can i find the list of Absract Interfaces from PI system, using which table.

Thanks and reg.

Narayana.Sin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

There is a PI Oracle table in the Java stack that contains all repository objects. It is xi_repkeyname.

You may search all service interface objects on that table by selecting all records with typeid equal to ifmmessif.

To check for the entries on this table, go to NWA -> Problem Management -> Database -> Open SQL Data Browser.

However, you will not be able to identify which of the interfaces on the list are inbound, outbound or abstract unless you specify it on your naming convention.

Regards,

Jenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jenny,

Thank you so much for reply.

But my according to my requirement , i need to have those abstract interface data form ABAP stack side,

not from java stack side.

Becoz i have to display all those interfaces list in an ALV report under one tool developement which is residing on ABAP stack.

In that report i have to display the total count of abap objects. In dat i need to dispay list of service interfaces wit clasification as inbound , outbound and abstract..

please suggest me any table on abap stack or any other way.

ThankYou

I tried to navigate the path given by you , unfortunately i don't have permission to access NWA.

regards,

narayana

Edited by: nary@abap on Sep 21, 2011 12:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check table SMPPSPLIT. Here atleast you will get Interface Name in field ACTION_NAME and Inbound/Outbound Flag in PARAM_TYPE field. However there is no separate flag for Abstract.

Also check Table SSRVBINDING.

ACTIONNAME: XI: Interface Name

DIRECTION: XI Services: Call Direction

Regards,

Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gouri,

Thanks for reply.

But in tthat table SMPPSPLT... table is storing only inbund and outbound interfaces.

Its not storing the Abstract interfaces details, bcecozz i cross cheked the names of the abstract interfaces which are present in the java stack. and i created abstract interfaces also, but dey are not reflected in the above mentioned tables.

i need to know the list of abstract interfaces,thats my requirement.

Please let me know is there any other way to get the list of abstract interfaces in the system.

thanks and regards.

Narayana singaraju

Answers (0)