cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow type setting not getting copied in FI documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I create a contract with the BP and condition types, also do the periodic posting for the same contract. Then I change the setting for the flow types in the config( I create new flow types and attch the same to the conditon types). when for the same contract I do a PP in REFX it shows new flow type texts but in FI document text it picks the old flow type description in text field, which is now not even assigned to the conditon type. where as if I create a new contract the FI documents show new flow type description in the FI document text.

Plz Suggest

Regards,

Deepa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

When you made any config changes relates cash flow, you have to regenerate the cashflow (force)

This deletes all the planned items in table VICDCFPAY and regenerates cash flow with new flow type which is assigned to condition type, you can find these changes in this table (before and after regenerate cash flow)

This should solve your problem, same thing i did earlier.

still if you any problem you can check by putting breakpoint at class cl_rera_doc_mngr and method complete_items, check "text".

regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Can you guide me how to regenarate the cashflow in the table. I have tried activating the table VICDCFPAY but the results are not the same as expected.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

No need to activate the table, just run the tcode RECDCGOL and select the force generation checkbox.

Check the table entries before and after. (flow type field in table VICDCFPAY for your contract)

regards,

Srini

Answers (0)