Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD requirement 2 in pricing procedure .

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

I have fully understood the point 1 "about requirement 2" of SD pricing procedure , but I could not understand though I researched on point 2 which i have mentioned below . This information was there in F1 help about requirement 2 .

Could you pls help me to understand with few examples pls ?

1.*Within the pricing procedure, the user assigns requirement '2' to all condition types. Using this requirement, the system does not access any pricing condition records for the free line item.

2.In addition to offering free items, some of the prices for products in the sales order are defined as net prices. When a net price is found, no subsequent discounts or surcharges should be assigned to the item. Pricing requirement '2' also ensures that further condition records are not accessed when a net price has already been found for the item (condition exclusion has been set).*

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Point 2 -

In V/06, in a condition type, e.g. PN00 if you press F4 in field "Exclusion" one of the choices is X Net Price. If you choose that and Save. Then the discounts and surcharges (cond types) that follow, if they have requirement = 2, they shall NOT feature in your sales order, Tab Condition.

If these condition types do NOT have requirement = 2, then they shall feature in the sales order.

e.g.

Step #, Requirement

11 PN00, 2

12 K007, 2

101 KP00, 2

Case 1 - in V/06 PN00, exclusion = X Net price

in sales order ONLY PN00 shall feature.

Case 2 - in V/06 PN00, exclusion = blank

in sales order PN00 shall feature. & K007 & KP00

without Requirement 2

Step #, Requirement

11 PN00,

12 K007,

101 KP00,

Case 3 - in V/06 PN00, exclusion = X Net price

Case 4 - in V/06 PN00, exclusion = blank

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for providing good examples and inputs .

Now what exactly I did not understand is in addition to offering free items, some of the prices for products in the sales order are defined as net prices. I understand except this all other information mentioned in requirement 2 .

what does exactly mean that some of the prices for products in the sales order are defined as net prices?

could you pls explain me with a example pls ?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had explained this in my previous post.

what does exactly mean that some of the prices for 
products in the sales order are defined as net prices?

In V/06, take e.g. PR00, field "Exclusion" here PRESS F4, one of the options is = X NET PRICE

And then read my post again - maybe 2 or 3 times - it shall be clear. Also what I have explained test it / practice it in your Sandbox client.

(from my previous post)

Point 2 -

In V/06, in a condition type, e.g. PN00 if you press F4 in field "Exclusion" one of the choices is X Net Price. If you choose that and Save. Then the discounts and surcharges (cond types) that follow, if they have requirement = 2, they shall NOT feature in your sales order, Tab Condition.

If these condition types do NOT have requirement = 2, then they shall feature in the sales order.

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement "2" is one of the requirements in pricing procedure.

This requirement is met if the document item category is relevant for pricing and no previous condition in the pricing procedure has set the condition exclusion flag.

For more help on this please press F4 on this and select the requirement "2".

Click on Documentation(Or Press F6).

You will be able to see the help from SAP.

Please post here if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Krishna.

Note:Please search in the forum before posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement 2 prevents unnccessary acccsses to all the condition records maintained, based on certain criteria.

For eg. There is no reason for searching condition records for a free of charge line item.It does not make sense.

However, you can still NOT USE this requirement. If you do so, system performance is highly likely to slow down.

Rgds

Sumanth.G