Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In QE51n the user is recording the results.Result:Pass/Fail

The usage decision by QA10 scheduled job back ground job every 1 minute.

Now my client wants to see what are the materiials Auto UD was happened in a period ?

Can you tell me where can we see Auto UD results?

In results recording if we given result as fail then what Auto UD will do for this Inspection lot?

Regards,

srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now my client wants to see what are the materiials Auto UD was happened in a period ?

When you shedule th job run in background ,once UD is taken in background Name of usage decision made always appear to be scheduler's name.

QA32--->dynamic selection( shift + F4) ->Lot usage decision->sheduler's name

Along with this --> in same dynamic selection there is >control indicator>automatic UD-->ticked for auto UD

Also note :The system documents the automatic usage decision in the long text for the usage decision.

Can you tell me where can we see Auto UD results?

See the log of the schedule backgroung run & QA32

In results recording if we given result as fail then what Auto UD will do for this Inspection lot?

It depends upon what is Status of the Inspection result ( 4"skip" or 5"valuated & closed") and not what result recorded.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends upon what is Status of the Inspection result ( 4"skip" or 5"valuated & closed") and not what result recorded.

The above reply is incorrect. An auto UD cannot process any inspection lot with any result that is rejected. It does not depend on the status of the inspection result. For an inspection lot to be processed by the Auto UD all characteristics must have a status of either 4 or 5. That is true. But the system will only make a UD if all characteristics are valuated as accepted.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your inputs

We are using Programme Name: RQEVAI30 fro Auto Usage decisiion.

It is written in German.

I want to know what is happening in the job if the Inspection results are given as Fail in QE51N

Can you guide me.

Regards,

srihari.M

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already indicated. Nothing will happen. The program will not process any inspection lots where a characterisitc has a rejected value. All of these types of lots have to be manually processed in standard SAP.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FF ,

Yes ....you are correct to indicate that it also depends upon the pass or fail.

What I exactly wanted to note here is as "Pass " or "fail " is result that is recorded & not the "valuation " of the result .

Means status "4" or "5" but obviously valuation as accepted.

I hope you understood if I phrase like this.........

Answers (0)