cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ECC 6.0 and EHP5 Installation with DIMP functionatilty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frineds,

We are installaing ECC6.0 and EHP5 fresh installation and looking for DIMP functionality too active in the system.

If we do only installation only Central Application Usage type then we can directly install EHP5 system (Central Application consist of SAP_APPL & EA-APPL).

But My question can we get the DIMP also after this installation type or we need to first install ECC6.0 and then upgrade EHP to get the DIMP function..I have not seen this answer any where in the guide or in SDN...

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

ECC-DIMP is a add-on to ECC so you can install this add-on or perform a delta upgrade.

Relevant installation and support packages are available on SAP Service Marketplace.

Check Note 874473 - Release strategy for ECC-DIMP as of ECC 6.0

Many Thanks.

Ravindra Mirashi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should install EHP5 system directly then you can upgrade ECC-DIMP to EHP5 level.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks for the info.We have completed the ERP EHP5 ECC 6.0 as ABAP installation.Now in system status it is showing as ECC 6.0 system and ECC DIMP 600..Do we need any additional Business function or EHP pack installation..? Thanks for you time..regards..

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you will check the status of SP's in your system now, then SAP_APPL and EA-APPL will be on 605 SP00. Now, you have to apply latest SP's for SAP-APPL and EA-APPL. Also, you need to upgrade ECC-DIMP to 605 level. Once it will be upgraded then you can activate corresponding business function of ECC-DIMP.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for your reply..I am sure it would help many consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I too have the same scenario, would you please tell me how you are trying to upgrade ECC DIMP 600 to 605.

is it through SAPehpi or SAINT..?

pls advise.

Thanks

Irfan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Pahuja,

Please let me know whether we can activate DIMP on IDES ECC6.0 EhP5. We are planning to implement ETM module and prior to that want to test it in IDES. If possible, is the same way like : installing base EhP5 and upgrading ECC-DIMP to 605. Please also suggest what nodes are to be activated in swf5

regards