cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wsdl file with import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have received a WSDL file from third party system which PI should invoke.

The WSDL file is inturn using other WSDL file using import namespace and schema location. The message elements types are defined in the sub WSDL file.

Please let me know if we can handle this scenario in PI. If yes do I have to import both WSDL's in external definition and how can I get the target structure?

Thanks

Suma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe the second file is just XSD not WSDL. it has structure elements of different schemalocation and namespace and referring this through import statment of first WSDL. I think PI support wsdl with another XSD but not two wsdls.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Baskar for your reply.

Yes you are correct..The second one is not a WSDL but the schema which defines the elements and their types.

Please let me know how can I get the target structure in message mapping using seperate WSDL file and the seperate schema.

Thanks

Suma

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please import both WSDL and XSD together using external definition for a single namespace in ESR and see how that WSDL reference the other XSD in selecting message types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have imported all the schema's as xsd to ED and wsdl file also in one namespace..

So there are around 4 xsd and one wsdl in External definition.

In the message mapping I dragged the wsdl file to target structure. But am getting null pointer exception.

Please let me know how to proceed.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you refer below links

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suma,

Can you make sure that the WSDL file is imported sucessfully? Do you see proper structure in WSDL tab when you perform the import?

Thanks,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

If you were able to see the target structure from WSDL correctly, then there is no error on importing your WSDL and XSDs. Please double check your mapping and the data you are entering to check the cause of the NullPointerException.

Regards,

Jenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Baskar..

I have mentioned Source in all the xsd in External definition and now I am able to get the target structure without any exception.

Regards

Suma S

Answers (0)