cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI output type not triggered in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

EDI output type is not triggered though the Condition record has met.

Output type is not showing in VF03, but its showing in yellow symbol in VF02.

When I checked the determine analysis, its showing u201Cmessage was foundu201D, Condition Record also maintained.

When I checked u201Cfurther datau201D itu2019s showing with yellow symbol u201Cnot processedu201D

What could be the reason for not triggering the EDI output type in the Invoice?

Please help me, Thanks in Advance.

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

venkateswarareddy_medam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Can you please check the further data.

In that Dispatch time is there.Please select that as 4(Send Immediately)

Other wise execute the program RSNAST00.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks all for your inputs.

@ Raghu :

1. Requirement attached is fine because the pervious Invoice for the same order, EDI output has triggered.

2. I guess, validity is not there for Output condition records, if it is there please let me know. So that I will check.

3. Please help me by elaborating this 3 point. Generally this considers the Sold-to-party itself right.

@ Madhu : Initial settings are fine.

2. Is there any relation of Email ID and EDI, please tell me.

3. Please tell me what are SOST settings.

@ Srinath : Condition record maintained with EDI medium & with option 4 ( immediate after save). Please tell me where is this Immediate check box available.

Please help me further. Thanks

Jaya

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

While maintaining condition record, you have to maintain logical destination also, there you will be getting the option Release Immediately

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya, on point 2 you're right..

on point 3--> ensure your ABAP consultant has maintained the partner profiles in WE20. The EDI logical system has to be defined and setup..if not setup yet?

Also can you click on the cond type and click on processing log button and share the log?

Srinath, as far as I know since the medium is EDI, the immediate release in cond record is not applicable/not permitted/not valid.

Regards,

Raghu.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

As in the Analysis, it is showing that condition record is maintained,So please check whether condition record is maintained with the transmission medium EDI or not.

As it is showing in Yellow status, so check in the condition record wheather Release Immediately check box has been checked or not.If it is not checked then check the box and then check wheather it is working correctly or not

Regards

Srinath

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

You check from initial condition record,form,message type.2)Maintain mail address in customer master 3) Check sost settings.

Check this link from sap-img.[Out Put Type|http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/how-to-maintain-output-types-in-sd.htm]

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jaya,

Could be any of the following:

1) Requirement attached to the output type not met.

2) Condition record validity mismatch.

3) Partner profile with relevant parameters not maintained.

check the above and let us know for further help.

Regards,

Raghu.