cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case and Records management : Model ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created custom case RMS ID and configured the case, case locator, notes in SRM REGEDIT.

the issue is : Using transaction 'SCASE' , I am able to see the case notes, case folders which I configured in the transaction 'SRMREGEDIT'.

But I dont find the node (folder ) 'Case record modeller' . So I am unable to proceed with the creation of the custom case model.

Can you please let me know how to get this node visible in the custom RMSID, so that I can create the custom case model.

I have searched in SDN and blogs on Records and case management , but I couldnt find this.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks

Saujanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saujanya,

Please find the node for create record model 'SCMG_SP_MODEL' and please find the screen-shots by right clicking on the record model in the case itself you will be able to create the case record model.

Thanks ,

Regards,

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue resolved.

In SRMREGEDIT, I had to create a model under the node SCMG_SP_MODEL, to get the case modeller node in Scase.

Thanks alot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am stucked with the particular issue which is as follows.

In the records and case management we want to make one reference case and others are related to that like child cases. so we want to make parent child concept in records and case management.

It is possible to make this concept implement. As per my knowledge it is possible in linked objects but i don't know how to do that.

Please suggest me if  any solution is available in  standard SAP or if development needs to be done then how we can do it.

Regards,

Devendra.