cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'This Type is not supported' - error in displaying original from PLM WUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're unable to display an original from PLM WUI and getting the following error:

"File Transfer Completed"

"This Type Is Not Supported"

This display option works well from SAP GUI. We use NWBC for Desktop, 3.0 PL 8 Final Release and are on Java Version 6 Update 27.

Please suggest if any customizing settings are missing.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even i am facing this problem. Posted this to SAP but still no resolution received. If u find any break thru just reply on this thread.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

We have also raised a message for the same and will let you know if we're able to get that working. Also, I wanted to know if you are able to get the 'Add Originals' button working on the PLM WUI. The 'Browse' button under it doesnt seem to be working.

We try uploading via the 'Create' Button as a workaround.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to load files via the add original button. What is the error you are facing using this. Can u share that.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

When we click on 'Add Original', a pop up appears with 'Browse' button. The file browser is not called when we click on 'Browse'. There are no error messages/dump thrown.

Interestingly this works when we try the 'Browse' button via Create --> New Original with Dialog.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this issue only while adding original in create mode or does it happen even for Change mode.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

This happens in both - create mode and change mode.

Regards,

Vivek