cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table sorter not found in NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working with NWDI. I buid a util dc where i pasted the Tablesorter.java and made Public part also. And am also able to create the context attribute for the table sorter in child dc. but when am deploying that applications am getting the following error.

ERROR: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.TypeNotFoundException: type TableSorter not found

So, please do the needfull ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaanee,

Please create java dc for the table sorter java or put in in the same dc.

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this [forum|;

Hope this helps!!

Thanks & Regards

Vijay K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u bulid and deploy the Table sorter DC first.. Looks like its not available at run time.

Make sure its deployed and available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The util DC which you have created is deployed in the server (if not deploy the Util DC using an ear file).

Create two public parts compile and assembly and while adding this puiblic part as a used DC check build and deploy time options.

If the utiil DC is an external library DC, create public parts and add this as used DC to the webdynpro DC and deploy it.

why are you using a seperate util DC for tablesorter.java, you can put this in web dynpro src package itself buiild and deploy it right.

/people/bertram.ganz/blog/2006/03/07/enhanced-web-dynpro-java-tablesorter-for-sap-netweaver-04s

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Saleem Mohammad.