Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set parameter ID in a query for call transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have searched arund on SDN and found that I can double click on a line in my query, and then call a transaction.

My problem is that I need to do something like this "SET PARAMETER ID 'BES' FIELD EKKO-EBELN, because I always get the same purchase order in my call transaction.

Anybody who knows where to set the parameters? I guess it is in SQ02, but then I am lost...

Please help...

thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did developed sometime back, but in one thread it mentioned that if you are trying to call ME22N or ME23N, then system call will not set the PID and it will display the previously opened PO. Please check

[Please look into the below thread|;

Shiva

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, you want to implement that if you click on particular Ebeln, that Po should be opened?

If i am correct, read table in which ur ebeln are present into work area

And write

Set parameter id ..... field wa_ebeln-ebeln.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did developed sometime back, but in one thread it mentioned that if you are trying to call ME22N or ME23N, then system call will not set the PID and it will display the previously opened PO. Please check

[Please look into the below thread|;

Shiva

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva

I have done as described in your link () but I don't get the correct PO that I have selected. So I guess I need to set parameter ID or something like that.

Right now I got the same PO for all in my list.

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva

You was correct.

When I call ME23 and not ME23N the right line is displayed.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No!

You need to assign the transaction (in your case I suppose ME23N) in your query (not in infoset), the system will set SET/GET PARAMETER automatically.

Max

0 Kudos

Hi Max

In my query (not infoset - sorry), I have selected Goto --> Report assignment

add line

Other report type

TR

Transaction ME23N

And now I call ME23N, but always with the same purchase order... even if I select different lines.

roberto_vacca2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

From SQ02, edit your query, you should go menu item u2018Goto -> Report Assignmentu2019 ... Or from Goto->Global Properties->Report data retrieve..

Report Assignment is in fact making the reports interactive SAP provides various options for that..

Hope to help...