cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not transferring requirements to planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm not experienced in availability check, planning, etc so I might have written big mistakes here.

How I can prevent that my sales order gets visible for the planning department (typically they would look in transaction MD04 I guess)?

This is the type of flow I have in mind:

• customer service fills in the order, specifies the values for the characteristics (variant configurator i used), Availability check runs and the order is saved

• order is saved but not confirmed so it is not transferred to planning ==> this might be replaced by something else like putting a block (if it exists)

• planning (or other department like production) checks the order and the variant. If it is ok, they will confirm the order so it gets to the planning. If not, they will get in contact with customer service.

How can I realize such a set-up in a Make To Order environment?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Bart

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For batter understanding of make to order scenario please go through the link.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/a04ec1a0-c39b-2c10-6889-f6f69625f3f3

In th above link once it got opend click on view this article it will take you to document.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ram, it is a nice document but it does not help me much further with my question.

Kr,

Bart

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See these notes, they helped me in the past:

SAP Note 321803 - Explanatory notes on the ATP Customizing

SAP Note 457787 - Collective SAP note: Advice notes ATP check

SAP Note 547118 - FAQ: Result of ATP calculation

SAP Note 835219 - FAQ: ATP composite note

SAP Note 885177 - Stock transfer in purchasing: New schedule line processing (for STO)

SAP Note 89362 - No confirmation despite available quantity/stock

and related notes

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eduardo. That's a lot of lecture

I believe I read that using a delivery block is a (the) standard way to prevent the requirements to be transferred.

Kr,

Bart