cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Spool Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one batch jon using transaction QA17.The frequesny of this job is 1 minute. Now every one minute this is running successfully. The problem I am facing is spool is generating every 1 minute.

Please advice how to avoid spool generation.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SU3 >spool control-->click on Output immediatly & delete after Output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sijit,

Will this maintenance will have its impact on every batch job mainatined. I mean If I want that one batch job should not generate spool but another job should generate spool in that case maintaining this settings will now generate any spool.

Correct my understanding please

Regards,

Vivek

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Su3 sets up your personal settings. Those settings should be used if you personally set up and release the batch job. It alos of course is what would be used for any batch job you run or set up.

In most systems usually a BASIS person is responsbile for setting up batch jobs, especially ones that woudl run every minute.

A BASIS person should be able to modify the properties of the batch job to delete the spool file immediately upon completing.

If you need to do this yourself, you should be able to modify the batch job properties using SM37/38.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then it very much depends upon the job sheduling done in background.You can seek help of BASIS for this in SM36/37 -->attributes of varient --->this will give you some idea.