Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Let me explain the scenario,in sales order i.e VA01 at Header data for additional tab we have created a z field which is in table VBAK.now my client requirement is during the transaction ME57,the data of z field to be reflecting as separate column.i want to know the Enhancement for this ,if it is not possible to enhancement then let me know the alter solution.

Regards,

satish kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understand u want the field's value as a separate column in ME57 report. For this u have to take help from an ABAPer who will copy the existing program behind the report and add another column to it and attach the newly created Z program to the T code.

This can be done, what needs to be checked is that, u have a logic to fetch the data in the report.

Regards,

Deepak

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi deepek,

Thanks for ur immediate respone.i have to write Functional spec for this.can elaborate the solution you have suggested.

We have to zme57 that i understood & the column i require in Me57 how to do that.let me also tell you that the data of the field i require is from Z field which in table VBAK.

regards,

satish kumar ijju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U will need help of an ABAPer for the same. He/She will identify the program that is executed behinf the T Code ME57. One way to find the program is run the T code then go to System-->Status u can get the program name. In this case the program name is RM06BZ00. Ask the ABAPer to copy it and create a ZRM06BZ00 with the required Z field. Then this Z program can be attached to your standard T code of ME57.

As far as logic goes for picking the value u need to provide the logic how to pick value from VBAK table. Basically you need to find an link between the values already getting displayed in ME57 and VBAK table, So that the value would be passed to VBAK table and the Z field value will be fetched. As I dont about the design of your system so cant help you on that.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the below user exit, might help you to modify the field as required:-

USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION

Thanks & regards,

Rahul Verulkar

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See Note 65774 - Length of purchase requisition lists

Regards

Eduardo