cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Note for Invoices in REFX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone throw light on the issuance of credit note issuance against invoices raised in REFX?

Veena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prefer doing it via REFX Contract to leave a trail and you will have a History. Cashflow will show debit and credit items.

Thanks,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

If there is a bulk credit note posting, is there a way to bring the invoice number in the credit note as reference.

I can only see a "V"in the invoice reference field in the FI document of the followup posting.

If it is an independent credit posting via contract condition, it does not show as a credit memo, it considers the posting as a condition in Invoice.

If there is any solution to bring in the invoice number into the credit note pls highlight.

Thanks

Veena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veena,

There is no direct solution to establish link between original invoice and credit notes.

As a workaround, enter original invoice number in header text while periodic postings (RERAPP). So that this number will get updated in text field in accounting entry, so that finance can find the link in customer ledger.

This logic works for one to one (one credit note to one invoice), will not work for one credit note to many invoices.

rgds,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirni,

Thanks for the solution. I am looking for bulk credit items.

Regards

Veena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know of 2 ways do it

1. Create a credit memo through FB75 with link to the contract and then adjust it agains the specific invoice raised.

2. Suppose u r creating a lease out contract, in the contract u can add the credit condition type (normally condition types would be debit conditions). while posting the system will pick the value of the credit condition type in negative and other condition type in positive. So we have a credit effect in the invoice.

Regards,

Deepak Mahto