cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP and SNP Mismatch Report_pl Suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to build a mismatch report which compare the dp and snp forecast Release ,but the forecast in snp is consume by sales order, for this i have created a new key figure with assignment of new catergorygroup with assignment of FA,

Issue: For the New key figure in SNP forecast is releasing but the consumption of sales order is happening, can you please let me know how to avoid/restrict the consumption for this new keyfguire so that i can compare dp and snp

Let me know any other way to compare DP and SNP mismatch report

Regards

kkk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check this: http://scn.sap.com/thread/2040734

Post it there if you still have question.

Thanks,

Gordon

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Of course your forecast should get consumed by sales order in sNP. Otherwise you are going to get the wrong value for total demand key figure and your planning results are going to be wrong. So dont touch the forecast consumption functionality.

Here is how we handled the issue. We created a new data view in SNP with just the forecast and sales order key figure. The sum of forecast and sales order for the bucket should ideally be equal to the forecast released from DP. So we wrote a macro to compare the forecast in DP with the sum of forecast and sales order in SNP and when the difference was greater than a particular limit (threshold) , we put logic to create an alert

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna and All

you r right,but when where is sales order in one bucket(01.10.2011 value 1) and forecast in another bucket(27.09.2011 value 10) ,in this case when we add both sales order and forecast will not be solved ,

Example:

DP

Forecast:10

Date:27.09.2011

SNP

Sales order:1

Date:01.10.2011

consumption is backward and forward for 30 days

Forecast:9

Date:27.09.2011

so if we see in daily buucket of DP and SNP there the values r not same eg: DP :10 and SNP : 09 for daily bucket 27.09.2011,Please suguest ASAP