Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Workflow mails from SAP Business Workplace

faisal_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way of deleting the Workflow mails which are moved into the "Work Items executed by me" link under the Outbox folder in SAP Business Workplace.

Thanks

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

thirus11
Participant
0 Kudos
sudhahar_ramachandran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Deleting workflows is not the option to choose for this purpose. The user is obviously confused with outlook express 'sent Items' with sap workflow outbox. both are for different purposes and let the use know that its a report. In production systems, only archiving is recommended if you want to clear the items.

with regards,

Sudhahar R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SO16 and then goto 'Document Org'.

Regards

Anik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FHK Khan,

Using this FM 'SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_DELETE' to Delete mail from business workplace.

Import Parameter of this FM

WORKITEM_ID = 'pass parent work item id'.

ACTUAL_AGENT = " sy-uname

CHECK_FINAL_STATE = "X

DO_COMMIT = "X

INVOKE_EXIT= "X

Pass above mentioned input to this FM and Execute.then Press refers button in Business work place. then Mail go off from your SAP Business Workplace.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumaran Duraiswamy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see any reason why the outbox should be empty. The users should be interested about the inbox and complete the tasks from there. Sometimes they might have a need to check the outbox (for example to see some details of a task that they have completed).

Also, the outbox shows only the items from last 90 days, so it will not include ALL items from the history.

Also, I don't think that SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_DELETE will work. The items are already completed and thus cannot be logically deleted. Or maybe they can, but that doesn't make much sense.

If due to some misunderstanding by me, you really are speaking about mails and not about work items, you can forget what I just said.

Regards,

Karri

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

They're not mail, they're a record of workitems that were executed by you. Why would you want to "delete" them?

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology

faisal_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its just that with time my "workflows executed by me"outbox is going up and as i have already worked on those jobs thus wanted to clear them.

Thanks

Faisal