cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Download EHP4 Stack via mopz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am not getting EHP4 stack radio button while creating a mopz transaction. My system is ERP 6.0 and I have defined that system in SMSY with product= SAP ERP and Product version= SAP ERP 6.0. The Logical component assigned for the system is SAP ERP >SAP ECCserver > ZERP60

All the configuration is as per "How To Install SAP EHP 4 for SAP ERP 6.0" guide provided by SAP.

I have also seen many threads in sdn regarding similar type of issues but I found that all of them have put there system as ECC 6.0.

Regards,

Varun Satyarthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

It seems there is issue with SMSY settings done for ERP 6.0 system.

You can verify the correct setting , by referring SAP note # 1344564.

Please verify and let us know if your issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

Rupali

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suspect this note might also help you, at least it did help us during upgrade

Note 1141406 - Product (version) is missing in SAP Solution Manager (SMSY)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupali,

Thanks for very important note.

I have checked the settings as per note and they are fine.

Regards,

Varun Satyarthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DatabaseSAP,

As per Note 1141406:Product (version) is missing in SAP Solution Manager (SMSY)

I dont think I am missing any product version in SMSY, since my system is SAP ERP 6.0 and it is showing in SMSY.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,

Varun Satyarthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more thing I want to specify to you is that in smsy I am getting an exclamation mark when I hover my mouse over it, it shows "newer version exists".

The system I had installed is "SAP ERP6.0 EHP4 ready SR1"

Regards,

Varun Satyarthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun

'The system I had installed is "SAP ERP6.0 EHP4 ready SR1"'

This is the mistake done I think that you have registered your EhP4 ready system as 'ERP 6.0'. I would advise you to re-register it as SAP ERP6.0 EHP4/NW 7.01

Again, try to update the product versions as well - Note 1141406 - Product (version) is missing in SAP Solution Manager (SMSY)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I added "SAP ERP6.0 EHP4/NW 7.01" as per your suggestion in header data of the product system. It has removed that exclamation mark. But still not able to download EHP4 stack.

I have downloaded the NOTE 141406 but its status is showing "cannot be implemented"

Regards,

Varun Satyarthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We need to apply this note 'manually'.

Download the zip file and run the report to upload the xml

Thanks

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

what is the Support Package level of the Solution Manager system?

What is the software component versions in the ERP system? it might be the case that it is in fact not an EHP4 system with product instance ECC server, but maybe another product instance.

Have you selected any EHP4 product instances as relevant? If you choose none, EHP4 will be considered not mainenance relevant.

Have you applied all the common correction notes?

In the log tab, do you see any error messages? (only applies to Solution Manager SP22 or higher)

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

I have upgraded Solution Manager system to sp25.

I have applied these notes for Support Package 25: 1485385, 1548530 and 1590226

My software component version in the ERP system is SAP ECC 6.0

Regards,

Varun Satyarthi

Edited by: Basis Admin on Sep 20, 2011 12:02 PM

Edited by: Basis Admin on Sep 20, 2011 12:06 PM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

You must have assigned S user id to SAP solution manager user id via Tcode AISUSER

Does this S user id have authorization to download software components (specially EHPs) from SAP marketplace?

Best Regards,

Rupali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupali,

Yes the user id have the permission to download software components

Regards,

Varun Satyarthi

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

I am just guessing , pls check if ERP 6.0 component version(Support package stack level) in SMSY is up to date.

Also all RFC in SMSY are working. also pls check in DSWP if MOPZ is fetching correct components for ERP6.0, that means traditional support packages other than enhancement package.

If not , then there is issue with ERP 6.0 configuration in SMSY.

Regards,

Rupali

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> I have also seen many threads in sdn regarding similar type of issues but I found that all of them have put there system as >ECC 6.0.

>

>

>

Not as ECC 6.0 but as ERP 6.0 in SMSY.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

My system is registered as SAP ERP 6.0 in SMSY.

Regards,

Varun Satyarthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

We faced a similar problem during EhP4 upgrade, could you let us know your solman release and SP level ?

To upgrade to ehp4, there is some minimum correction level for solman as well as correction level for MOPz. Most probably you will have to apply collective notes for MOPz if your solman system SP level is low.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently I had upgraded SOLMAN 7.0 ehp1 to sps25. After the up gradation and configuration. Then I applied collective note 1485385 .

Regards,

Varun Sayarthi

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you got your system in more than one logical component in the solution from where you open the Maintenance Optimizer transactions? If that is the case, please move one of the logical components to a different solution.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for your reply.

No my system is in singlle logical component in the solution. The solution has been created by me for that system only

Regards,

Varun Satyarthi