cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Inspection plan with freely defined inspection point (100).

Inspection type: 04

I want to do 100% inspection. Material master setting is done for early lot creation.

If I use freely defined inspection point in the plan and create an order of any quantity > 32767, I get a sample size of 32767. If create a order of 100000 qty still sample size is 32767 and I can't even change it during result recording. If I don't use freely defined inspection point I get a sample size which is equal to the order quantity.

My Requirement:

I want to use freely defined inspection point in the plan... and also I want to get a sample size equal to production quantity (not 32767 always when production quantity exceeds the this quantity).

Please let me know how to control this fix sample size 32767 when my plan is with freely defined inspection point

If its SAP's Limitation then please let me know how to hide inspect and inspected columns in result recording screen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use sampling type as fixed in sampling procedure( along with freely defined inspection point ) & use it for all MIC's.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply sir,

but in need same samle size as lot quantiy which can only come with inspection type 100 % also i want to use free inspection points in plan

Is there any solution for this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can use sampling type as 100% if you always want to have 100% of lot size.You can use Free defined inspection point along with 100 % sampling type.Make sure that you apply sampling procedure to all the MIC's in the task list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats what sir i am doing already, but the problem is that i am making process order of 50000 unit of measurment EA

but in resut screen in Inspect and inspected column value comes 32,767. for process order more than this quantiy always inspect and inspected column value comes 32,767.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the individual sample size of the char & what is unit of measurement of sample's in Each MIC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

sample size one and unit of measurement EA

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is some confusion ...if individual mc has sample size 1 ea then how come lot size reach to more than one??

Former Member
0 Kudos

SIr, I am repeatng my problem again,

I have a plan for inspection type 04, i have used inspection points 100 as free inspection points.

each mic have same sampling procedure as:

Sample type 100 % inspection

Valuation Mode Manual

Inspection Points Free inspection Points

In inspection plan base quantity for each mic is 1 and unit of measurement EA

Now i have created process order of 50000 EA

Whn process order confirmed lot of quantiy 50000 comes in quality

Lot quantity come 50000 EA, Sample size comes 50000 EA

but the problem is that when i do result recording, in the field of Inspect and inspected systm shows default figure 32,767

as in inspected field it should come 50000 EA if i make PO of less than 32767 then it appears fine same, bt more than PO quantity 32767 it shows default value 32767.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is explaination:

This is the limitation from SAP side. Please refer SAP Note Note 338570 .As the above values are not the highest possible specification limits, the program has been corrected so that the highest possible specification limits are now checked.

The specification limit of 19,999 was increased to 32,767

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok sir, thanks

Answers (0)