cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jars for Excel related Functions in an Ecommerce Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently working on an Ecommerce application .There is one requirement to download an Excel file with products and and then upload the Updated Excel file to create an order.Can somebody help me if there is an already existing jar file in Ecommerce application that contains Excel file related classes.

Please let me know if there is any way we can find out all the jars present in our Active DCs in NWDS.

Thanks and Regards

Arpita Saxena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check Go to Webdynpro Perspective here go to Navigator tab and check if there are any External Library DCs. These DCs contain all the JAR files used.

And also check Public Parts of that External Library DCu2019s Applications. Expand External Library DCu2019s Applications--Go to def. here out DC Public parts available. And Expand External Library DCu2019s Applications--Go to libraries here we can find out our jar Files

Finally were have to find out where we can use that Public parts in your Ecommerce application. Go to you are DC-DC Meta Data-Here we can find out that Public Part Name

By using that Public part we can easily finout what jar files we can use that DCu2019s Applications.

Hope this helps!!

Regards

Vijay K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpita,

Go to Inactive DCs tab and check if there are any External Lbrary DCs. These DCs contain all the JAR files used.

Regards,

Pavithra