SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i have a scenario like, in my sap system there are some installations, which doesn't have the device, ( no device is allocated)

now i want to fetch the list of customers for those who doesn't have the device,

can any one have idea on this, it would be more appreciable.

cheers..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try the following:

1. Extract all the installations from EANL/EANLH.

2. Extract all the installations from EASTL.

3. Now use VLOOKUP in excel to find out what are installation that are present in EANL/EANLH but not in EASTL.

4. After getting the installation list use EVER table to find the contract and customer related data.

Regards,

S

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try the following:

1. Extract all the installations from EANL/EANLH.

2. Extract all the installations from EASTL.

3. Now use VLOOKUP in excel to find out what are installation that are present in EANL/EANLH but not in EASTL.

4. After getting the installation list use EVER table to find the contract and customer related data.

Regards,

S

0 Kudos

HI Born & Ranjit,

Thank you very much for your valuable reply, it is very help full

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Transaction - SQVI for joining the table and to get the extract. You can give selection for the extract

Get the Installation (ANLAGE) from EVER where Move-in Date = 31.12.9999. (You can use Transaction - SE16). Use these Installation for next step.

Join Table - EANL, EASTS, ETDZ and EQUI - (EANL and EASTS on ANLAGE with Left Outer Join) using Transaction - SQVI. This will give the Installation with device details blank indicates that devices are not present for those installation.

(Need to be careful while using Left ouetr Join)

Join Table - EANL, EASTS, ETDZ and EQUI - (EANL and EASTS on ANLAGE with Inner Join) using Transaction - SQVI. This will give you list of Installation which have the device details. Use excel VLOOKUP for getting the Installation which do not have the devices.

Thanks and Regards,

Ranjit Thakur.