cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: return exports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having doubt on the export sales on CIN,how can we do return exports what is the procedure to do that,is it same as standard return process or we want to do any further settings for that.

For the export sales(are1) we are not paying exercise duty but my scenario is when we are doing return export we want to pay exercise duty or not.

Can any one guide me how the return exports can takes place and which referral document we want to raise the return order for that.

Regards,

siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had asked about taxes in RE process, there are some good inputs from members, read below link -

The RE process shall / could be configured as the same as standard return process. (F2 --> RE order --> LR delivery; RE order --> RE credit memo)

In case of having excise duty in RE and not in standard OTC process, you could assign another pricing procedure to RE order (DoPP) with this exice duty condition type.

Or have excise duty cond type in your main PP and have requirement to populate this cond type in RE and not in F2 (or OR).

What are the business agreements with your client and his customer, that would impact the pricing procedure and the creation / set up of condition records. E.g. Freight charges? PR00? (full or partial refund?)

I would advise you to stick to standard return process (i.e. order related billing, with billing block, order reason etc.).

Good luck!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally export return process is not activated for the CIN, in case of the return it should happen from the PORT only, for this return you can use a standard return process /or standard stock transfer return process.

Thanks

Thenmozhi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Functionally there will no returns in exports.

If the goods have reached the foreign port people will not be incliened to bring the goods back.