cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HR module integration with Project Server 2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just stuck with the the exchange of data to and from SAP HR system to Project Server 2010 which does not seem to happen and need to get the task of transferring data two way done ASAP.

Somehow the SAP system in our organisation is alreay integrated with MSPS through PI and also it is integrated with few other systems like CRM etc.

My task is use web services to get the data like timesheet actuals or tasks from the Project Server 2010 or the other way use the data from SAP system like resource data and get this data integrated.

I have no idea on how to achieve this and any valuable inputs would be greatly appreciated. This has become a teething problem to me as I dont seem to get around this exchange of data even after there is Process Integration(PI).

Are there any specific configurations or custom web services which needs to developed to get this working.

Please help!!!

Regards

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get the WSDL file of Web Service. Import that in PI as external service. Do the required design in IR. Use Receiver SOAP adapter in ID to connect with WebService. You will find the Required URL to be entered in SOAP adapter in the WSDL file.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thank you so much for your reply. The problem is MSPS (Microsoft Porject Server) is integrated already to HR systems using PI and there has been some configuration done with the web services available with Project Server 2010. For eg: http://<servername>/PWA/_vti_bin/PSI/Resource.asmx. Here my doubt is should we give url while configuring as Target URL as http://<servername>/PWA/_vti_bin/PSI/Resource.asmx?wsdl in the Central Adapter engine. Here they use a SOAPUI to do these configurations.

Also what about the configuration setting related to security. How are they supposed to be managed??

Above all I need to know in what way I can use WCF interace to extend the PSI so that SAP and MSPS talk to each other and exchange data.

Is there any useful information which I can browse and get this working. Sorry for being a little vague but I am new to this SAP and MSPS integration and cant find a way to allow SAP systems use MSPS data or vice versa.

Lakshmi