cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost propotional method of Progress Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have maintained the Cost propotional method of Progress Analysis in WBS element progress tab.

Posted some cost against the WBS element.

I have created the network activity below that WBS element. Then posted cost against this network activity.

Also I have created mainataine order & given the settlement rule as given WBS element.

Now Settlement of Network activty & Maintanenace order is done.

Now I have following cost against the WBS element,

A) 100 NZD by direct cost posting against the WBS element

B) 200 NZD by Network activity settlement to WBS element

C) 300 NZD by Maintenance order settlement to WBS element.

I have executed the CNE1 for given WBS element & Checked the result in CNE5.

While calcluating the actual POC system takes in account only " 100 NZD by direct cost posting against the WBS element".

I want balance 200 + 300 = 500 amount should also be taken care in Actual POC calculation.

Is it possible ?? If yes then what need to be done??

Regards,

Pradip Shelke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is (or should be) possible. Please ensure you have maintained 'Cost Proportional' method in 'Enter Measurement Methods for Order Type'. In this activity, you define the measurement methods for the calculation of the percentage of completion (POC) as default values for the orders assigned to projects. The settings are made per controlling area.

Also ensure the settings maintained in 'Define Measurement Method as Default Value'. In this activity, you define the measurement methods for the calculation of the percentage of completion (POC) as default values for the various object types in the Project System. The settings are made per controlling area.

SAP note 189230 contains some information that you may find useful when troubleshooting within your progress analysis.

Revert back in case of further issues.

Regards,

Ammar