SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

summarizing the line items in the open item processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am having a requirement to summarize the invoice line items when I am posting the payment document in FPCJ.

Invoice document is coming from SD module which is having more than 50 line items. When I am posting the document I want to summarize the document either with document number or with reference.

I tried with line item display in the open item processing. I am not getting any solution.

Could anyone please give an idea?

Thanks

Aswin

2 REPLIES 2

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

You could try to use FICA Event 6047. It permits you to intervene during the selection of Open items during Cash desk processing:

Here is the documentation (with an example):

Functionality

The function module at event 6047 extends the cash desk and enables a second call of function module FKK_OPEN_ITEM_SELECT using a second selection table T_SELTAB_NEW. The second call only takes place if the first selection using table T_SELTAB did not find any data, in other words table T_FKKCL is empty.

Example

The user wants to clear a certain document that has alreay been cleared. You choose the document number as the selection type and enter a document number. This information is added in table T_SELTAB.

T_SELTAB

SELNR SELFN SELCU

0001 OPBEL 4711

As this document has already been cleared, table T_FKKCL is empty after editing by function module FKK_OPEN_ITEM_SELECT.

The user can create a second seletion table T_SELTAB_NEW and insert other selection criteria with this new event.

T_SELTAB_NEW

SELNR SELFN SELCU

0001 GPART GP1

0001 VKONT VK1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply