cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FI Certification Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team

I want to take up FI certification. After going through few blogs in SDN, i understand the below points. so please check and correct me if i am wrong anywhere and provide me the links or required information which i am missing.

1. FI certifications is now in 3 levels like Associate, Proffessional and Expert. --> I have 3 years of experience on SAP FI, so i need to take up Associate level only right. please clarify.

2. I had seen the below current versions of certifications on FI is avialable

C_TFIN52_64 SAP Certified Application Associate u2013 Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 u2013 View exam sample questions.

C_TFIN52_65 SAP Certified Application Associate u2013 Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 u2013 View exam sample questions .

So please check and let me know which one i need to select.

3. I understand that i need to go through the below certification documents, please check and correct me or let me know if i am missing anything.

List

TFIN50 & 52

TERP01 & 02

SM001

4. Finally, let me know the budget for this in india. i am going to take only certificaiton not the complete course because i am having experience.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from Financial forum to SAP Certified Professionals

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for moving. Today i got a reply from SAP as below

Please note functional module certifications on ECC 6.0 versions have phased out in December 2010.

Please let us know if you would want to opt for the certification in BS7 (EHP4/EHP5) version if you have experience in the same.

I have expereince on ECC 6.0, so i want to know what the difference between ECC 6.0 and BS7 versions. Little more details i want on BS7.

Please provide me the same.

Regrds

Sree