Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not deploy ear to local J2EE engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using NWDS7.02 to deploy java based application to NWDS AS Java 7.02

I am able to deploy the same ear file to remote J2EE engine so I am pretty sure

ear file is fine. but as I try to deploy it to local J2EE engine (NW workspace)

I got the following error. Does anyone know what this mean and where I can find related log?

Sep 18, 2011 2:43:02 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : myhost

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/WINDOWS/Temp/temp5642505437240497637sap.comhomesy365.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/WINDOWS/Temp/temp5642505437240497637sap.comhomesy365.ear

Aborted: development component 'home/sy365'/'sap.com'/'NWDI_SY36511_D'/'20110909110123'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/homesy365.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/homesy365 in container servlet_jsp.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/home~sy365 in container servlet_jsp.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to deploy our application after I add the new login module in user management of visual admin.

but the server can not find the jar file. It does not work if I put the jar in the ext folder.

Is there any way to put external jar file in the server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

After I add the new module. the issue is gone.

I am able to deploy ear file now.

Thanks for the help for your guys!

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sdmclxxx log. I saw something like

"Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: "AllerganLoginModule" is not included in the userstore configuration.'

no idea what AllerganLoginModule means and where to add it.

Thanks Mingho

eason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/home~sy365 in container servlet_jsp.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/home~sy365 in container servlet_jsp.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:569)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1555)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:330)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:201)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:137)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:104)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:176)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/home~sy365 in container servlet_jsp.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.makeComponents(DeploymentTransaction.java:612)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:321)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.begin(DeploymentTransaction.java:307)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:292)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:326)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:3187)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:554)

... 10 more

Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: "AllerganLoginModule" is not included in the userstore configuration.

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.AuthenticationContextImpl.checkEntries(AuthenticationContextImpl.java:728)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.AuthenticationContextImpl.checkEntries(AuthenticationContextImpl.java:674)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.AuthenticationContextImpl.setLoginModules(AuthenticationContextImpl.java:477)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mingho,

As the 'caused by' states, the AllerganLoginModule is not available in the userstore. Evidently the application expects that this entry exists. You can try to manually add it by opening the Visual Administrator-> Security Provider service-> Runtime-> User Management-> Manage Security Stores-> Ume User Store. Select "Add login Module" and fill in the following:

Class name: AllerganLoginModule

Display Name: AllerganLoginModule

Retry the deployment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mingho,

For this exception you will most likely need to review the defaultTrace available under ./j2ee/cluster/server0/log along with the sdmlog mentioned by the other poster. Immediately after reproducing the failed deployment grab the most recently updated defaultTrace and check the deploy service related errors near the end of the file. There you should see the cause of failure. Perhaps the application uses an alias that is already in use? You won't know the real cause until you check the defaultTrace.

Regards,

Nathan

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Check the SDM error log should be at /usr/sap/<SID>/JC<nr>/SDM/program/log/*

Probably

1) Backup directory (for a backup purpose do not delete it, just move from here to another location):

\usr\sap\<sid>\JC..\SDM\root\origin\sap.com\servlet_jsp

2) Delete directory mentioned in step 1.

\usr\sap\<sid>\JC..\SDM\root\origin\sap.com\servlet_jsp

3) Retry the deployment.

The system will recreate the tree and probably correct the possible

problem.

Regards,

Vincent