cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination error when accessing resource tab in project template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am getting error when i am trying do resource in the project template. i have structured the project structure in the template. and i am trying to add roles for the project template but it is showing termination error when i click on "resource tab" in the template.

anybody can help on this error?

thanks,

Prabu

i have serached for notes but it didnt help.

fyi, below are the error message i am getting,

-

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call http://cmcw08v701.us.fit:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/CPROJECTS_FPM was terminated because of an error.

Note

The following error occurred in system CMD : Line types of an internal table and a work area not compatible.

The error occurred on application server cmcw08v701_CMD_00 and in work process 8 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RETRIEVE of program CL_DPR_API_APPLICATION_OBJECT=CP

Method: IF_DPR_PROVIDER_ACCESS~RETRIEVE of program CL_DPR_API_APPLICATION_OBJECT=CP

Method: RETRIEVE of program CL_DPR_API_BUSINESS_OBJECT====CP

Method: IF_DPR_PROVIDER_ACCESS~RETRIEVE of program CL_DPR_API_BUSINESS_OBJECT====CP

Method: IF_DPR_CORE_SERVICE_PROVIDER~RETRIEVE of program CL_DPR_API_CPROJECTS_CSP======CP

Method: IF_DPR_CORE_SERVICE_ACCESSOR~RETRIEVE of program CL_DPR_API_CORE_SERVICE_MNGR==CP

Method: HANDLEDEFAULT of program /1BCWDY/0O2TQEJ08RJE3X97BQID==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/0O2TQEJ08RJE3X97BQID==CP

Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_IF_VIEW=====CP

Method: NAVIGATE of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_APPLICATION=====CP

What can I do?

If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system CMD in transaction ST22.

If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server cmcw08v701_CMD_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for further information in the trace file for the work process 8 in transaction ST11 on the application server. cmcw08v701_CMD_00 . You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-http -c: 120 -u: PTHANGARAJ -l: E -s: CMD -i: cmcw08v701_CMD_00 -w: 8 -d: 20110918 -t: 002509 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: OBJECTS_WA_NOT_COMPATIBLE -X: 005056B8017E1ED0B8B7AF786703B697_005056B8017E1ED0B8B7AF77EFCBF697_1 -x: 7BBDE1E038C3F1239697005056B8017E

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

-

Line types of an internal table and a work area not compatible

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FA1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check if SAP Note 1550571 solves the issue.

Kind regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Thank you very much. the issue is resolved after implementing that SAP note.

Thanks in advance,

Prabu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabu,

Just do a quick check if there is any custom implementation in Project management side. This may occur most probably due to not defining the navigations properly or if any modifications in the Define Navigation part of SPRO. Raising a ticket to your BASIS team might help some time to resolve this. Last option is OSS notes.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks karthick. the issue is resloved with note mentiond by florian.

Thanks,

prabu