cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment Request not reflecting as a 2nd Item in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a Sales Order of 10000 USD (Sales Order contains Milestone Billing Plan). I have created a Down Payment Request ZFAZ of 3000 USD. When I am creating a next Invoice in Billing Plan the Down Payment Request i created is not coming as a second Line Item so that it has to be off-set. I have checked all configurations in Copy Control.

Could you tell me what exactly is the Issue.

Thanks,

Parag.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag

If the sales order is for 10000 USD, and in the sales order if the value has been divided into 3 billing dates. Then for the first billing date only Down Payment Request and billing will be coming.For Second and Third Billing Dates Down Payment request wont come but billing will happen as per the billing dates given in the milestone billing plan.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

I agree withwhat you said. But My Down Payment Request already created earlier I should get that as a Second Line Item in the Invoice F2 which I will be raising.

Thanks,

Parag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether billing block is set for the second line item of billing plan in the sale order.if,it is set please remove the billing block and try.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag

Also check whether billing block has been maintained at order level for all three Billing dates.Secondly check what was the AZWR condition type value at billing level for the first billing document. If the AZWR Condition type value is full in first billing document then for the second and third invoices it wont get accumulated

Regards

Srinath

0 Kudos

Hi Parag

If the downpayment process is fully configured and a downpayment is booked and cleared

using transaction F-29 then the downpayment should be found in VF01 when the first 'real' invoice

is created. For this to work the downpayment document (FAZ) need copy routine 020 in place

and the 'real' billing documents need to have routine 023 in place.

When creating a 'real' invoice the system calls function module SD_DOWNPAYMENT_READ

and it reads the FI tables BSID/BSAD and retrieves the downpayment posted in F-29.

If SD_DOWNPAYMENT_READ gets called and doesn't find a downpayment line

then something is wrong with the FI posting (was it posted in F-29, are VBEL2 & POSN2 filled ?)

If SD_DOWNPAYMENT_READ doesn't get called in VF01 sometihng is wrong with your SD

customising. Do you have routine 023 in place.

Check your case again and let us know how you get on

Kind regards

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brian,

Thanks for your reply.

I have cleared the Down Payment using F-29. When I am creating the Invoice, I am not gettng the DPR as scond Line Item in the Invoice. I have checked th Routine also 23 assigned in Copy Control. Could you tell where is the Issue kying here.

Thanks,

Parag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Please can you provdi me the help with respect to this Issue.

Thanks

Parag.