SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Orders with Different reasons on a Single day

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am recently learning Device Management of IS-U Electricity. Now I have a problem with meter reading orders generated at the time of periodic meter reading with reason 01 and different system generated orders with reasons like 22, 21 , 16 and 11 which are the orders get created internally based on device replacement and modification.

If the scheduled meter reading date lies on the day or the day before of device replacement or modification, the meter reading for the periodic order is getting prorated based on the meter reading entered at the time of replacement or modification. This is what I dont want.

Is it possible to have multiple orders with different reasons on the same date? Any configuration changes are welcome.

- Arghya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can acheive this using following config changes.

SAP Utilities --> Device Managment -->Meter Reading --> Meter Reading Order -->Order Creation --> Define Automatic Interpolation for Meter Reading Reason.

Uncheck the 'Auto Interpolation' flag for Meter Reading reason 01.

This will not use the Replacement or Modifiaction read.

Let me know if anything more is reuiqred.

Thanks and Regards,

Ranjit Thakur.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can acheive this using following config changes.

SAP Utilities --> Device Managment -->Meter Reading --> Meter Reading Order -->Order Creation --> Define Automatic Interpolation for Meter Reading Reason.

Uncheck the 'Auto Interpolation' flag for Meter Reading reason 01.

This will not use the Replacement or Modifiaction read.

Let me know if anything more is reuiqred.

Thanks and Regards,

Ranjit Thakur.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ranjit. I hope it will work.

- Arghya