cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 Fetches wrong billing requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Masters

I am facing an issue in VF04 billing due list transaction. In resource related billing, some of DMRs created(DP91/95) are set for reason for rejection 88 or 99 at sales order item level. The billing block is also set at header level. The issue is these resource related billing requests are still fetched in VF04. This especially is observed after recent relase schdule execution on production client where we club and transport change requests. The older and similarily rejected DMRs before this release however are not fetched in VF04 which is perfectly OK. In both cases, No Doc Billing Block indicator in VF04 selection is not ticked.

These DMRs are compared at header and item status level in Table VBUP and VBUK. They are exactly identical. I also have seen VKDFS table entries in which older rejected DMRs are not getting updated in contrast to recently rejected DMRs. What should we do?

Request to seek lead in this issue as ealry as possible. Your guidence would be appriciated.

Best Regards

Adwait A Deshpande

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check the following:

1. is the billing block linked to billing type in table TVFSP ?

2. has the rejection reason the flag BIC in transaction OVAG ?

If you change one of these settings, please run SDVBUK00 then RVV05IVB for the affected sales document.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ivano

Thanks for your reply. I have checked TVFSP table. Billing Types are assigned to required billing blocks. I have also checked BIC Flag in OVAG. There are no issues I have found in point mentioned by you. Can you suggest other possibilities? The problem is why older billing requests (debit memo requests) are not fetched if rejected and why current one are selected in spite of their rejection under supposedly same configuration.

Best Regards

Adwait

Edited by: Deshpande Adwait on Sep 20, 2011 9:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adwait, what Ivano meant was one of those configs might have changed and thatsy the discrepancy...

to fix this, please run the reports suggested by Ivano which will correct the Billing due indexes and the documents won't/shouldn't appear in VF04.

Please possibly run those reports in non-business hours.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Evano and Rags . I have run the report for selected DMRs and it has worked. It corrects VKDFS table entries but exactly what it does that I have not understood yet. Can you throw some light on it to close this thread logically.

Best Regards

Adwait

Edited by: Deshpande Adwait on Sep 20, 2011 5:49 PM

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

report SDVBUK00 updates the billing status according to actual settings of billing block, rejection reason. The report RVV05IVB updates table VKDFS according to actual billing status.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adwait,

When your sales documents are created, the status of the documents are updated to tables VBUK/VBUP and if relevant, SAP updates various indexes i.e. database tables as due for billing .

There might be some discrepancies for various technical reasons where the status is not right and the billing index table is not updated correctly.

These reports help re-check the documents and updates the standard tables with right statuses.

I hope that closes the gaps in your understanding.

Regards,

Raghu.