cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.0 hybrid container and swipe/scrolling behavior with input fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the SUP 2.0 hybrid web container workflows in iPhone 4.

Swiping the workflow screen up/down doesnu2019t scroll the screen correctly if the swiping is started from a text input field.

For example, let's say that you have a workflow view with lots of text inputs and not all of them are visible at the same time (employee information view with names etc.). Naturally you need to swipe the screen to see rest of the info. When you swipe the screen starting from the edit box (place your finger on top of it and swipe) then the whole screen is u201Cdraggedu201D instead of flowing the edit boxes down/up. Even the header fields are dragged and a gray background becomes visible. If you start the swipe gesture (place your finger) on next to the edit box then the screen behaves correctly.

This bug seems to relate only to text input fields. I've seen no other component to cause similar kind of glitch.

This is a really annoying "bug" and is present on all of the examples I've found and on every workflows generated by SUP workspace.

Any suggestions of how this could be solved?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

We did a test in 2.1, and couldn't reproduce this problem. That means that either we aren't using the same sort of reproduction, or the problem has been fixed already. Is 2.1 a viable option? If not, we may need you to create a case for us so that we can see the exact scenario you are looking at to make sre we are verifying the same thing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has SUP 2.1 been released? If so where can I get it ... I'll upgrade to it right away

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

2.0.1 has been released, and may address the problem, I'm not sure.

2.1 isn't currently released, I don't think, but it should be imminently. Hopefully PMM is monitoring this thread and can give an official answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did the update to 2.0.1 and it looks like the problem is fixed, along with some other UI bugs.

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

Good stuff.

Answers (0)