Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. TPDA002, Debugger Error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am getting this debugger error, while executing some SAP Transaction,

hopefully some one has changed the default debugger setting in the System,

Any one having any idea to change the debugger setting to its default value, please help.

Thanking You All.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Cvrian,

The message number TPDA002 means:

Short Text

Standard layout used (user-specific layout -> long text)

Diagnosis

Anybody who uses the new ABAP Debugger can make his or her own UI

settings (function "Save Layout" (CTRL+S) in the new Debugger).

The user settings are then used automatically when the new ABAP Debugger

is started.

In this case, the system did not find any predefined settings for the

user and used the default settings instead.

Procedure

No error occurred.

Sorry but I can not reproduce this reported problem any SAP transaction. If you check the debugger setting and you do not find any active flag and you doo not see the reason for the error. I recommend you , please open a message under the component

BC-DWB-TOO-DBG and describe the problem in the message exactly with reproducible example. At the moment I can not reproduce any error TPDA002 in SOLMAN system.

Best regards,

Volkan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Volkan,

Thanks a lot for your help.

In fact as suggested some where over web, I have also ReStarted my Server, but after restareting the Server, the problem went away for around 4-5 days but now, I am getting the same problem.

Well, thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for helping me.

In fact the problem was with Number Range, I have fixed the problem.

Because of the it only, the debugger was getting started again and again.

Any body having similar issue, please reply, I will try to help.

Thanking You All.

0 Kudos

Dear Cvrian,

You say "I have fixed the problem" If you do fixed the problem you can closed this thread. Open a new one for new situation

Sorry but I can not reproduce this new reported problem "debugger was not getting started again and again" with SAP transaction in SOLMAN system.

I guess changig of the debugger setting help to solve of the problem with TPDA002. For the new issue please open anew thread for this issue "the debugger was not getting started again and again" and describe your issue exactyl, how is reproducible in SAP SOLMAN system in which program? when did debugger start? etc. etc. . Please chec you issue if you have really problem in a solution manager system? Because you open theis thread under the solution manager topic.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Volkan

former_member130307
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Ankit,

I am facing the same error now, could you please tell me the way how resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Best regards

Vivian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Cvrian,

Coluld you please try to check system bahvior using Classic debuger?

If it works fine, please check the free resourses and noticed that this

application server and Dialog workprocesses for new debugger.

We suggest you to increase the numberof Avaialble workprocesses

in this application server to be able to start debuging mode using New Debuger tool.

I hope this information help you.

Best regards,

Volkan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Volkan,

Thanks for the reply.

Infact my problem is that the Debugger is getting started by it self, in some Transactions.

I could not understand your solution properly.

Thanking You All.

0 Kudos

Dear Cvrian,

TPDA means you have activate the Abap/DebuggerTool (New Debugger).

The debugger can be started automatically, if you set the breakpoint in a program or If you activate the "Update Debugging" or "System Debugging" in your "Debugger setting"

- Please chek the program, who the debugger getting start, if you see the breakpoint please reomeve all breakpoints.

- Please check you Debugger setting > Call the debbuger /h > Menu > Settings > Display/Change debugger Settings

Please check there if any setting activated for "Debug Modes" and "Specific Setting.

I hope this information helpful for you.

Best regards,

Volkan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Volkan,

Thanks a lot.

Infact I have checked all the settings as suggested by you, every thing is found to be fine, but now also I am getting the same error.

In the debugger screen, even F5, F6, F7, or F8 is not working.

Any idea?

Please help.

Thanking You All.