SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading IS-UT from 600 to 605

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We had installed SAP 6.0 EHP 5. And we are looking for Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI). But not able to find it. I got something in help.sap.com which says we need software component IS-UT 604 in order to get this AMI. Link which I refered is given below.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/50/1fa63b0b2645e09481fa1e1b741699/content.htm

Find below the Software Component's level that we currently have in our system ( SC which are mentioned as prerequisties in above linke)

IS-UT - 600 SP16

FI-CA - 600 SP16

SAP_APPL - 605

EA-APPL - 605

As per the above link we have to upgrade IS-UT and FI-CA as we have the other two comp @ higher level. we belive that our SAP ERP is @ EHP 5, my question is whether we can Upgrade IS-UT and FI-CA component (to EHP 5) via SAINT Or we need to do an EHP 5 upgrade. Do we need any stack.xml file for that, If so how can we get it. We tried to genarate Stack file through our SOLMAN system. But we are not able to find the component IS-UT under SMSY while creating product system. Because of which we are unable to generate stack file.

I tried upgrading using SAP Enh. Package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0 1 of 7 ( 51036979_1) with help of EHPi but it again asked for stack.xml file.

Can some one help me in this.

Thank for your help.

1 REPLY 1

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Kameswaran:

Unfortunately, your problem deals more with basis and upgrade than anything functional in ISU. I would suggest you move this thread to a more appropriate forum where you can get better/quicker response.

regards,

bill.