cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Quantity (MBGBTR) not updated from SD-Billing document in CO-document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have the situation that some quantities from the SD-Billing document are not transferred into the CO Document (field total quantity u2013 COEP-MBGBTR). The column in the attached CO-document is only partly populated with quantities. Report KSB1 e.g. has some Zeros in the respective columns for u201Ctotal quantityu201D (this is how this issue was discovered).

The quantities are not handed over to CO in case of certain pricing Condition Types and Cost Elements.

I cannot see a relevant difference to the Condition Types / Cost Elements, where the total quantity is updated from the SD-invoice. Unit of Measure is the same (ST) all over the document and also in the Cost Element settings. The Cost Element has the u201CRecord Quantitiesu201D (CSKBZ-MGEFL) box activated.

Where I find differences is the Account Key, which is assigned to the Condition Types in the Pricing Procedure:

With ERL (Revenue) the quantities are updated in CO.

With ERS (Sales deductions) the quantities are not updated in CO.

Also different is the Condition Typesu2019 Calculation Type:

With u2018Cu2019 (Quantity) the quantities are maintained in CO.

With u2018Au2019 or u2018Bu2019 (Percentage or Fixed amount) the quantities are not maintained in CO.

Do these above described differences influence the transfer of quantities to CO?

Is there any other setting I might have not found, which determines the handover of quantities to CO?

Also: The Total Quantity field COEP-MEGBTR can be maintained with manual postings (Business transaction RFBU). It is not maintained only with Business Transaction SD00 (SD Billing Document).

Many thanks for your Input.

Klaas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in SM34 for VVC_T683_XX_VB (schemes for account determination in SD/basic functions) if you have any VOFM requirement.

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution:

Check OSS Note 160011 and 504675.

The quantity in CO is updated for lines having ACCIT-XMFRW = 'X' in the SD-CO interface.

When a billing document is passed to FI and CO, the internal interface table XACCIT is filled with one line for every relevant pricing condition. In order to avoid multiple quantities in CO only XACCIT line item should get the field.

Form ACCOUNTING_ITEM_LINE in program LV60BF00 is relevant.

System behavior can be changed by function module AC_DOCUMENT_QUANTITY_GET. The function module calls a customer exit (BADI AC_QUANTITY_GET).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo, I have checked the VOFM-settings, but the requirements have not affected the update of quantities in CO. Thanks for your input!.

Klaas