cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Client proxy message not reaching AAE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a strange issue in one of my proxy interfaces. ABAP client Proxy is used to post message to AAE in SAP PI 7.3. The messages are being generated and pushed out of ECC successfully. I can see them in the SXMB_MONI t-code with checkered flag. These messages are reaching the Integartion Engine instaed of the Adapter Engine.

I have configured the following:

1. Sender / Receiver ID in SXMSIF:

2. Configured the corresponding Runtime parameter in SXMB_ADM

I have few other such ABAp client proxy i/f's which work fine and their message are being sent to the Adapter engine. Howveere, only this one interface is posing a problem. What can be the issue?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Elizabeth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solved it. I had earlier changed my sender service interface name. Integarted Configuration object was still referring to the old interface and hence the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elizabeth,

It will be great if you could please let me know all the user profile configured in userID of Logon&Security tab of SM59 for connecting ECC system to post the message via AAE.

I have used

SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_J2EE and

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER

profiles in my UserID for Basic authentication.

Currently I am doing the same scenario what you have done with integrated configuration.The message is getting failed in ECC with 403 Forbidden error.

Please help me.

Thanks

Ray...