cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500: Application error occurred during the request processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus!

One thing very strange happened to me, we have a PI 7.1 EP 1, I imported a file. tpz in the Enterprise Service Repository, exported from PI 7.1. and suddenly everything stopped working, the SLD, the SR, the directory, the repository .....

When we tried to access anything in the browser gives us:

Error 500: Application During The error occurred processing request.

The basic team, don`t know the reason, they reset PI but is still not working

nothing.

Can you help please?

Thank you so much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veronica,

When you import / export files in ESR, this files are in the followin directories:

<systemdir>/xi/repository_server/import

<systemdir>/xi/repository_server/export

Did you check if the the files .tpz are in this directories?

Did you change the name of the the .tpz file before the import?

Check more details in this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a8/5e56006c17e748a68bb3843ed5aab8/frameset.htm

regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Hello Luis,*

*I follow the instructions to do the export / import. Basic team, uptade version kernel and Netweaver Administration and Administration Options, work, but Integration Builder and Enterprise Service Repository don't work.*

*I don't understand, they applies the changes of OSS 1495500.*

*Any idea to do work Integration Builder and Enterprise Service Repository?*

*The details of error are:*<!-- ==================================================================

ATTENTION: When modifying references in this file, remember to update

the corresponding files from the test-apps too!

(see repository_test.jnlp in &quot;_ibrep_test/webapp/start&quot; )

=================================================================== ><!Do not define parts or packages! This will be done automatically ><! XI jars -->

<!-- Maestro><!jar href=&quot;repository/maestro_ib.jar&quot; download=&quot;lazy&quot; /-->

<!-- end Maestro><! Aris Client -->

<!-- only for repository, when build is adapted

&lt;jar href=&quot;repository/sapjco.jar&quot; download=&quot;lazy&quot; component=&quot;aris&quot;/&gt;

&lt;nativelib href=&quot;repository/sap-rfc-windows.jar&quot; download=&quot;lazy&quot; component=&quot;aris&quot;/&gt;

><! end Aris ><! ssl libs -->

<property name="jnlp.com.sap.aii.ib.client.properties" value="com.sap.aii.ib.client., com.sap.aii.ib.core., com.sap.aii.util.xml., com.sap.aii.connect., com.sap.aii.repository.mapping.additionaltypes, com.sap.aii.docu., com.sap.aii.ibrep.core., com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.*"/><property name="jnlp.com.

jnlp file truncated after 10K

Thanks in advanced!

Regards.

Verónica.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was in Java, a problem with Java machine and certificates did not allow to access to Repository and Directory.

Thanks for your answer!!!

Answers (0)