cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount field in Condition screen non editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

We have a process of creating a contract & sales order is getting created with reference to the contract.

The price in the contract is manual entry. The requirement is if the price is fixed with customer in the contract, then the amount field in the contract should not be editable till a sales order is referenced for the contract.

Also the referenced sales order should not allow to change the prices.

Please let me know is there any way to have this control in the system

Thanks

J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member183879
Active Contributor

Hi Ganesh,

Whenever you create docuemnts with reference, the price is also copied from the source document.

If you want to keep prices as same, no issues.

If you want to change , you can do the changes only if the "Changes which can be made" tab of the condition type in V/06 have the check boxes ticked on for the fields Amount/Percent, Value etc.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We have used enhancement points & acheived the requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this a service contract? if this is a service contract. maintain the RRB in the item category i.e the DIP profile and the service contact billing form as FIxed, or costs.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try by adding value D in the field Manual entries field of the condition type in T.code V/06?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the replies.

Though I remove the tick in the amount changable field, the system is allowing to delete that whole line or I can enter new line with the same condition.

Thanks

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you remove the check for the field DELETE in that same manual changes section in v/06 and save and try now.

if you check the field DELETE the condition type can be deleted manually,but if you remove the check then it can't deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You remove the check for the field amount/percent (at manual entries section in that corresponding price condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But you may try to make some code changes in the user exit to achieve

your requirement -> USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION.

To achieve that only few individuals can make changes to pricing

conditions in sales and billing documents you need to use authorization

objects and V_KONH_VKS might be helpful.

Please also refer to note 105621 in this regard.

To make condition tab grey out, please also consider to make use of

transaction variant via SHD0. Here you could set which field can be

displayed only(not changable). Please refer to note 582767 for detailed

information about transaction vairant.