cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Specific Result Recording.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anybody help me for inspection type 10 , I want result recording customer specific . I create a plan in qp01

*and define Customer depdend characteristics in CWBQM. It is possible while result recording time only show *

depdend characteristics not all plan charactreistics .

Edited by: Ragunandan on Sep 20, 2011 1:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QP01, QP02 , in the tab you can do customer assignment field. So if you know the customer before hand and create inspection plan with material assigned with customers mentioned. For that material customer combination system selects the relevant plan.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nitin for your valuable answer.

It is possible after assinged cstomer plan only customer dependence characteristics show while result recording time because same plan assign to many customer but characteristics are different.

Regards,

Raghunandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever u receive sale order from particular Customer and complete the entire cycle as per your business process, system automatocally generates Inspection lot based on the respective Inspection plan (combination of group & group counter) manitained for the customer and displays only the relevant MIC values maintained for that customer.

Having group counters is one option.

There is another option -Assignment of Dependent Characteristic Specifications

The purpose of this is when the same characteristics is used for all customers, but only the values/specification varies.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_rc10/helpdata/en/16/c16634f97511d283df0000e829fdb3/content.htm

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/SameParameters-DifferentSpecifications

By doing this way you can avoid creating more inspection plan.

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hari,

I want only depedendent MIC will show while result record time not all other plan MIC.

Example : - " PLAN A " for group counter - 1. having 20 MIC & there is 15 customer depedendent MIC for a Particular customer.

While result recording we need to only show 15 MIC not 20 MIC.

Regards,

Raghunandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think it will work. Experts, please correct me if i am wrong

Please run the scenario and let me know what is happening

I think it will not be possible to achieve through standard txn. You need to develop a customized report for it.

Or if you wish to get only that MIC's to get printed in Certificates, then it's possible. Incorporate only those mics in your certificate profile. And system will print them only.

Please give a try and let me know

Regards

Hari

Edited by: Harikris_83 on Sep 22, 2011 8:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

We run the scenario Customer - Material assignment in plan. While result recording there is MIC value changed as per customer

of same plan. But all MIC are showing plan dependices characteristics as well as other characteristics .

Regards,

Raghunandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i told earlier there is no such a standard way for doing this.

This will need customization.May be you can ask your abaper he will give idea how to display only dependent char parameters by putting some conditions.

Otherwise you have to go with group counters

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hari.

Answers (0)