Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material costs are not considered neither in Planned EV nor in BCWS

former_member546319
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the EV reports S_ALR_87015124 - Project Hierarchy and in CNE5 i am not getting the values of Material costs.

The scenario goes likes this.

1. Project structure created

2. Internal activities created and the weightages are maintained on the internal acitivities

3. EV by weight is being used

4. Internal activities are being planned with Work centres

5. Materials are attached to the activities.

6. Activities are confirmed for work and the materials are issued to the activities

CNE1 transaction is executed. In the report S_ALR_87015124 - Project Hierarchy i could able to see Planned EV and Actual EV only the costs from the activity confirmation and not from the material issue costs.

All the cost elements are grouped and the cost element group is assigned in the progress analysis configuration.

Person hrs are under secondary cost element and all the others are primary cost elements. Is it something to do with this or any other concept is missed out?

Please clarify.

Thanks.

MLN Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member546319
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

A cost element group with the cost element category 61 has been created. All the cost elements have been assigned to that group and the group is maintained in the Progress analysis customisation.

Thanks,

MLN Prasad

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK,

Hope you have calculated the progress (CNE1 / CNE2) and run CJEN before running the report (CNE5)

former_member546319
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

SKFs are created and are assigned to the Value categories. All the assignments are showing GREEN.

Thanks,

MLN Prasad

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have a value category where cost element with cost element category "61" assigned.. ?

former_member546319
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murty,

Those settings are fine. I am able to get the planned and actual costs in all the reports. The Planned EV and Actual EV values are not coming. I also checked the CNE5 report where in i can see the planned POC and actual POC values.

But the Planned EV and Actual EV values are not taking the material costs.

Dear Ammar,

I checked the note which you have suggested but it doesnt contain any solution pertaining to my problem.

In SE38 i also have checked the progress analysis check and all the items are green.

Any other suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks,

MLN Prasad.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your value category settings for EVA, without that it is not possible to get values in the report..

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP note 189230 contains some information that you may find useful when troubleshooting with you progress analysis.

Regards,

Ammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Please check OPSV & OPSC settings.

Regards,

Murthy.