cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code is not coming in Tax condition type while adding manualy in Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here i am unable to find Tax code while creating sales order or Invoice .

The senario is as per business requiremnt i have created Acess sequence for record determination which inclueded Z fields that which i have created and link with KOMK table. Value in this field is getting field from Header tabl VBAK- Customer group 5.

Here Condition type is maintaine as Tax category and its property as it has manual change has priority.

We are maintaing condition record and value with Tax code is coming. Then we are entering value manuaal in Header for same condition type. At this time when it flows from Header to item, Tax code is not coming.

Request you to suggest, what are we missing..??

Thank in advance for your kind support.

Regards,

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The tax codes are always maintained at item level especially when you are managing tax codes through condition records. So even if you have to change the values or rates, you have to do it at item level only, you should not do tax rate changes at header level. If you enter value at header level, it is expected that tax code wont appear.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to update the pricing with 'G' indicator and check whether the tax code is appearing in your condition.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran.