cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost of sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

My project showing cost of sales.But it did not have any sales.when i am running CJI3.

How it is happening? Can anybody help?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check your value category settings..

may be you have included some cost elements which is not relevant for cost of sales in the value category of cost of sales.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abdul,thans for reply,could you please about, where we are maintainig the value category of cost of sales.any T-code please.I do not know about it.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

In SPRO; Project System > Cost > Value Categories.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

I checked in OPI2, for the value category Cost of sales, Cost element group is maintained.

When i check the Cost element group in KAH3- there is one GL account maintained.

Please help me in knowing.. where are we assigning this Cost of sales gl at the PS level at the project Level or the WBS level.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate the problem a bit further? Is there any line item being shown in CJI3 or none at all? In case there is a line item shown in CJI3, you may drill down the report to ascertain the origins of the cost. In case there are no line items then in which report are you seeing the sales?

Regards,

Ammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ammar,

We are seeing the cost of sales--line item in CJI3 Report.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double click the line item that you are seeing in CJI3. You will come to know the source of the cost of sales. You can also select the line item and click on "Document". That should also help you in ascertaining the source.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gokul,

Need some clarifications from your end.

1. When i double click on that.. it give me two options. Project Actual line items and Project Result analysis line items..Double clicking on Result analysis line items.. i get the formatted data.. WBS Amount and the document number.

I am very new to PS module.

Please assist me how to view that document number- transaction code

Have heard that RA will not post any documents, it's just a report

Please assist.

Regards,

Venkat