cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop an outbound idoc in sap PI , not to send to receiver system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDNS,

I am receiving an Idoc from CRM System in to PI 7.1, I do not want to send the idoc to receiver system at all , and also I do not want to have any error in PI for ignore it to send to receiver.

Can you please help with your thoughts on it? really thankful to immediate help..

what is the best mechanism to achieve it.

Thanks In advance.

Suraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member609026
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I am not sure why do you want to stop the IDOC.

In your case, Inactive your receiver communication channel. Hope this will work for you.

Regards,

Pradeep A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Can we know what you will be doing with the IDOC in PI without sending to receiver? Any special requirement? Just for info..

Thanks,

Anudeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please be specific on your requirment.

Do you need to stop all the idocs from CRM or only particular idocs.

If all the IDOC's please STOP the CC in the Receiver .If only paticular IDOC's you can choose any one option which is explaned above.

Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, in the mapping you can stop the IDOC from being sent if required field is missing in the message.

Use If condition and CreateIf condition to map to root IDOC element. So IDOC would be generated if the condition matches otherwise it would be failed in the mapping itlself.

By doing this, your message will be in error in sap XI, so if the user asks later for the list of error messages you can directly find them from the MONI.

---Divyesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Receiver Determination, you have a option "If No receiver is found, Ignore the message".

So you need to give appropriate condition in RD. So that only required IDOCs should pass and rest should be ignored.

Regards,

Gouri

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Receiver Determination, you have a option "If No receiver is found, Ignore the message".

So you need to give appropriate condition in RD. So that only required IDOCs should pass and rest should be ignored.

this is the ideal solution in such a case.