cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reminder mail not sent to creator .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every body.

can any body tell me what is the name of the program which execute the reminder mail in solution manager. the mail is sent ot the person responsible when the notification status is changed to customer action and proposed solution.and we are using solution manager 4.0.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no program but configuration is used for creating and sending email based upon the status change in service desk

manually you can goto ticket in change mode

and click on action button here you can see the available actions as per your current configuration

if you want to send mail to reporter automatically then you can create a new action as per requirement ...follow this blog it has steps with screenshots

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message

hope it solves ur problem

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI PRAKHAR,

i tried wht you said by going and clicking action button but the option it showed was

1. send msg to sap

2. maintain sap logon data

3.display sap msg.

4. update sap msg

5. print msg..

my question is that the reminder mail is sent to the user when the status is changed from customer action and proposed solution. is possible that the mail is getting triggered with the help of some BADI programed for it. bcoz i have checked that it is not defined through action profile?

please help...

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

That is what i have mentioned if the action is not there you need to do the crm level configuration

follow the blog i have given you earlier

it will resolve the problem ............moreover you can make the start condition for this action as In process or whatever status so that will trigger email on this status only

regards

prakhar