cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic end date of Order should closed by end of month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I need to create an order (type AB01) for each equipment and will keep those orders open untill end of that month.

Now the requirement is,

System should take basic end date of order should be end of the month (by default for that particular order only) once i create the order and that could not be editable.

How can i approach.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You can use the option of Priority for this particular order type , In spro -->PM -->Maintenance and service Orders -->General Data -->Define priorities ..

Here u can define prority having end date as 30 , assign to priority type and further assign this priority type to order type

2. You may also have to put this field priroity as mandatory field for ur order type via OIAN.

3. I believe even after doing settings as per point 1 & point 2 , u will have to grey out the field Basic finish end date , i could not find any config setting or suitable user exit for this ..

If ur requirement is to TECO the Maintenance Orders which are open for One month then use can use a batch programme which checks for particular order types,REL orders and checks it Basic start date and compare with sy-date , if it equal or greater than 30days than u can do TECO of that MO ,U can schedule this programme daily ..

FM:- STATUS_READ

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

thread was closed.

thanks to all.

Answers (0)