cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing can't release to Acct Doc with Error FF753 after Modify Pric-Proc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert ,

I have a problem on the SD Pricing Procedure when we release Billing doc to Accounting Doc, the error code is FF 753 : The document entered contains a customer or vendor item with tax code A1. This does not occur in any of the G/L account or asset items.

• This happens after I make changes on the pricing procedure, I removed two condition type that are not used anymore.

• Earlier, in the pricing procedure, there are two condition types that are not used anymore, but two condition are assigned also in VKOA, so I have remove those assignment in there which relevant with AcctKey and G/L that used bye the condition removed.

• From multiple threads, and the document I find, if something goes wrong like those error , I should check SAPNote: 395 919 and 112 609 and have been checking back.

I already check FTXP also for A1 tax code, the configuration is OK.

This Error is still appear til now , what should be check again ? I really need advice and solutions from all of you.

Thanks & regards,

Danang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit and Ivano , sorry for my late reply and update because of connection problem .

Right now I'm still debug on Function FI_TAX_SV_BSEG_BSET_GROSS , the Error message has generate from here . especially in this condition :

LOOP AT bseg_sako where txjcd = txjcd AND mwskz = mwskz.

EXIT.

ENDLOOP.

IF sy-subrc NE 0.

MESSAGE e753 WITH mwskz RAISING mwskz_not_found.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

The bseg_sako in mine has no contain. and this is because of this condition has skip :

LOOP AT t_bseg WHERE mwskz NE space

and mwart = space

AND koart NE 'K' AND koart NE 'D'.

clear t_taxcodes.

t_taxcodes-mwskz = t_bseg-mwskz.

t_taxcodes-txjcd = t_bseg-txjcd.

IF t_bseg-shkzg = 'S'.

t_taxcodes-counts = 1.

ELSE.

t_taxcodes-counth = 1.

ENDIF.

COLLECT t_taxcodes.

ENDLOOP.

I'm still searching what the problem ...

Thanks & regards,

Danang

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check your Tax Procedure is Condition Based OR Formula Based, if it is condition based do then do assign related G.L.

in Tcode: VKOA and also insure that the Tax Condition is in Pricing Procedure at right step.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danang,

when a billing document is released to accounting, the tax codes are copied from tax conditions to no-tax conditions (price, discount) according to rules in note [112609|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/112609].

If in pricing of the invoice there is a tax condition with its own tax code, but this tax code is not copied to any no-tax condition, then error FF753 occurs.

Probably in your pricing procedure the tax condition has from-step and to-step maintained, but there is not any condition in that interval present in the invoice.

Additionally, I inform you the change of pricing procedure already in use in productive system is not supported.

See note [388112|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/388112].

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano ,

Many thanks for your response , for note 388112., I already do that, I'm not change the original one but just copy to different name and assign it from OVKK.

maybe I should check again more carefully at from-step and to-step. but I still confused because everything its look ok.

Is there a way to do a trace on the PP which is running? so that we can know in what situation the error occurred.

or can we do debug process on related ABAP program ? because I don't know on what program this process running.

Thanks & regards,

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check in the pricing of the billing document.

If the tax condition has a tax code, but none of the other conditions (active, no-statistical price, discounts) has this same tax code, then the setting of pricing procedure causes the missing copy.

The note 112609 should be read very carefully.

The logic of this note is in function TAX_CODE_MAINTAIN. It is performed when release the billing document to accounting.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano ,

Sorry for late reply because of weekend

Nice info about the function, I'll try to debug the process..

Hope I can find one of steps has wrong ...

Thanks so much Ivano ..

Cheers ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano , I just check from se37 to check function TAX_CODE_MAINTAIN, but I can find this function.

is it because I still use the old version (4.6b) ?

Thanks Ivano ..

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, it is SD_TAX_CODE_MAINTAIN

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the account key assigned to you tax condition type in the pricing procedure used.

Then use tcode OB40, look for the account key and check whether any TAX related GL is assigned there or not.

If not, then ask your FI guy to provide you a relevant TAX related GL for this and maintain that in OB40.

If those are correct and prolbem still persists then kindly refer the following SAP Notes:

- 565864: FF 753 for the FI transfer of billing documents

- 561472: Dimension-dependent taxes and FI transfer

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP ,

Many thanks for your response...

Already check Acct Key assignment in pricing procedure and check the G/Ll number assignment also from OB40.

Everything has relevant.

Right now I still discuss with ABAPer about Notes :565864 and 561472

Thanks & regards,

Danang