Did you mean: 

Regarding SAP CRM SALES CERTIFICATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to do certification in SAP CRM SALES

There are two certifications available in SAP CRM

One is

SAP Certified Application Associate - CRM Fundamentals with SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1(C_TCRM20_71).

This covers all aspects of SAP CRM Fundamentals

Other one is

SAP Certified Application Professional - Sales with SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1

(P_CRMSLS_70).

This covers advance certification in CRM Sales.

So now my doubt and question is i have 4 yrs experience in SAP SD as a Functional Consultant.In few projects i had CRM experience also but very minimal.

As my area of expertise is Sales, SAP SD AND CRM SALES, I am planning to do certification in

SAP Certified Application Professional - Sales with SAP CRM 7.0

(P_CRMSLS_70).

So please advice me though i have good project experience in SD but less experience in SAP CRM , can i go for this certification without any project experience in CRM and that too only reading Course materials.

Also please let me know if anyone has taken these exams.

Please i request the group to guide me and advice me.

Thank You,

Sri

Edited by: Srisree on Sep 15, 2011 10:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is always best to first go for the first level certification and then for the professional level as this will make your fundamentals strong. Taking your exp in acc you might be eligible for professional one bt since you have less exposure on CRM, would suggest you to take the associate level certification first.

The associate level will make your fundamentals strong which will even make your professional level certification very easy. Go for professional level only if you are well equipped with assicate course contents.

Hope this will surely help you !!!

Regards,

Punit Raval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Punit for clarifying my doubt.

Right now i am preparing for the Associate Certification Exam only.

Thanks a lot for your guidance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Punit,

Firstly thanks for the reply.

I have another doubt regarding SAP CRM Certification, please clarify

1)For the Questions with multiple correct answers in SAP certification exams, if one of answers is wrong and rest are correct, out the multiple choices given( say, out of 3 correct answers to a single Question, one of them is wrong and rest 2 are correct), will this question get any credit or score for 2 correct options choosen or no score at all, since one option was wrong?

2)Does each question carries only 1 mark each , i.e 80 questions - 1 mark each or every question has different marks.

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two version of SAP CRM Certification

1) SAP Certified Application Associate - CRM Fundamentals with SAP CRM 7.0 EhP2,  Exam booking code: C_TCRM20_72

2) SAP Certified Application Associate - CRM Fundamentals with SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1,  Exam booking code: C_TCRM20_71

You can go to https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_tcrm20_72-sap-certified-application-associate---crm-fu... to get complete detail on certification syllabus and cut score.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved