cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work order component requirement date default to today's date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to have the requirements date for components added to a work order automatically default to the current date rather than the date of the operation/activity? I can't find anything in the IMG. I looked at the possibility of using MB21 with movement type 261 but that is blocked for maintenance orders. Is there a way to allow movement type 261 on MB21? Where is the setting in the IMG to allow this movement type?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maria, I have not found a way to populate the requirement date with the current date other than manually changing it.  If you have any luck in finding a solution, please let me know and I'll do the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check it via user exit :- COZF0002 Change purchase req. for externally procured component

2. If ur in ECC:6 .0 ,EHP4 then u can manually change it by activating business fucntion set LOG_EAM_CI_3

Check this link http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/42/fbded750e61febe10000000a422035/frameset.htm

In the link open Enterprise Asset Management -Continous Improvements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info but I'm not sure it will solve my issue. These are reservations for stock materials, not externally procured materials. We can change the requirements manually now but we were hoping the requirements date would default to the current date automatically when adding components. Again, thanks for the info and I'll keep looking for a possible solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same issue here. The materials are added automatically to the Work Order, so the requirement date in the reservation is always the same of the first operation. I would like it to be the date of the day, not the date of the first operation of the work order, even if the program won't change it.

Thanks and regards,

MC